Thursday 26 March 2015

Route: Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) - Danang (Vietnam) 190315

buy ticket last minute at Saigon railway station. Nha help me by bringing me to the station and buy ticket. Damn! no sleeper left. Only seats 17 hours ride. 595k Dong. Hesitate to go. But let's just go and do how the locals do it. leave at 730pm. Many locals on the same ride. stuck in window seat next to an old lady with alot of stuff. They have porridge yummy! After sleeping in a nice comfy bed, it is hard for me to sleep sitting down for 17 hours. What can I do? Nothing. Pretend sleep and listen to music. By morning some people left to early destinations. Change seat so I have space to spread my legs and try sleeping. Only a couple hour or two. Finaly 1230pm the next day arrive at Da Nang

No comments:

Post a Comment