Sunday 22 March 2015

Route: Siem Reap (Cambodia) – Pnom Penh (Cambodia) 070315



Travel agent promised to pick at 11pm as the bus leaves at 12pm but they are late. 12pm they arrive and pick more people from around town. By 1pm we leave for Pnom Penh. Ticket USD12 sleeper bus. Really unique Cambodia style sleeper bus. It’s either you are in single or a couple. Two floors made by metal and wood. Juse enough for body but I don't know how Euro size people will fit. Meet a muslim couple going on the same bus. Ask them to help me to find food once in Pnom Penh. They said ok. Sweet couple. I recognize the girl with hijab means muslim. As usual didn’t sleep much. Still not use to a moving bus. My first sleeper bus but it was ok. Arrive at Pnom Penh 7am in the morning. Couple catch a motor taxi guy which is cheaper and send me to little restaurants near the main mosque. Next to find Ajin, the Malaysian traveler. 

No comments:

Post a Comment